· Sitiawan ·
– Assessment and management of patients
– Patients’ registration, appointment scheduling & follow up.
– Able to handle chronic patient.
– Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in matters
involving patients care
– To focus on patient’s safety all time.
– Provides an optimal clinical learning environment, and imparts
knowledge to junior staff
– Possess Diploma in Nursing
– Candidates who are responsible, energetic, enthusiast, patience
are our priority
– Fresh graduates are welcome.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Prefer cheerful personality
– Training will be provided
– Accommodation will be provided to those on need.
– Able to work on weekend
– Fluent in these languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested candidates, please submit your CV directly at our office or mail us at : email@example.com
LK Ayurveda Research Training Centre (M) Sdn Bhd
No.20, Batu 3 Pundut,
Jalan Lumut, 32200 Lumut,
Perak Darul Ridzuan.
Tel : 05 683 8162
H/P : 016 246 5474